Much Music VJ search 2009 VOTE CHANTELLE "Moleek" MOLLICA for your new VJ!

Monday, September 28, 2009

A Little Cherry On Top

Hey guys,

So in my search for some spice in my step, I found an online site to help us track our routes, You can map out different running/biking routes online on your ACTUAL street names, tells you the type of terrain and distance, keep track of calorie intake, calculate what our calorie intake should be and record our progress (ie Weight morning/night, inches lost, distance, set reminders for workouts etc)!!

This site truly I found amazing and a great boost as well as another in my face commitment I couldn't ignore.

So check it out and add as a friend if you sign up!
http://mapmyrun.com/

my user name is: YoungHeartOldSoul

ohh yeaa
Let me knwo what you guys think.

Happy Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment