Much Music VJ search 2009 VOTE CHANTELLE "Moleek" MOLLICA for your new VJ!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well here I go, on to failure or success!?

BAH! Those first 15.... or Last 15...
The agony of summer swimsuits forces you to vow to a rigorous workout plan. Commit to a gym, a yoga class, eating better; you choose your poison. But this.... This is much more, this is a mindset, lifestyle and personality CHANGE! A marathon to find my motivation.

The Plan: To get me (the motivationally challenged) to RUN without a single break 2 miles 5 days a week * *to gain a little perspective I can't get myself to run for 400 meters...... 200 meters in fact. Ugh. I'm serious.**

The Deadline: New years 2010

The Purpose: Well lets put it this way, since I was a kid I was always athletic, on every sports team there was (including EVEN our school skipping demo team) Yet when it came to running I could never get myself to overcome the discomfort I felt when I started to get the slightest bit tired. At 12 years old I was 1st place at our regional track meet when I found myself at the start line for the 800 meter dash. Not even half way through I felt so terrible I faked a knee injury. Of course thsi is most likely where my drama queen demeanor began. At least I THINK I faked a knee injury, I was pretty convincing even to myself! I've always lacked that motivation to push myself. Sports came naturally to me, so when anything got really difficult or wasn't very easy I would make an excuse. This soon became my life's mantra. AND I AM SICK OF IT! Now 21 years old, sure I'm in ok shape, but I quit my first year of college, quit every job I land within 4 months, quit every relationship when I don't get my way because, well like mama says, the comes around every 5 minutes right, the list goes on! I'm a motivationally challenged BRAT! HOW EMBARRASSING and pathetic. Now is my chance to change.

I'm hoping there is SOMEONE out there like me. anyone?....at all??
I'm sounding pretentious aren't I? TRUST ME, this is a serious problem. I hope this blog ends up conveying the trap I have cleverly laid out for MYSELF. But paper is the binding covenant right? So I'm hoping to commit to this challenge and train myself to outsource motivation to actually complete something for ONCE in my life.

Well here goes nothing, ugh visioning that up hill slope already makes me want to have a nap.
mmmmm, pillows and warm blanket..... NO NO SNAP out of it! This is a motivational blog! That's it, it's my lazy mind and body versus my sassy soul! Let's go dust off those running shoes, load up my ipod with a new playlist and one step at a time out the door I will go..........




926uychs5e


No comments:

Post a Comment